Friday 20 April 2007

Beautiful Day


Beautiful day here in Vancouver. No card today. Just a picture of the flowers in my yard. I just love the cherry blossom at this time of year. It is so beautiful. Too bad this tree is not the best one I've seen. It is a sick and needed some pruning and pests control. I can see this cherry blossom tree from the window where my stamping corner is. Once in awhile there would be birds hanging around the cherry blossom. My son Jarod made a bird feeder during school and he filled it with bird seeds. The bird feeder is in the lower left corner of the picture. It is made out of a juice carton. He was so excited one time when he spotted a bird eating the seeds. He only filled it once since he made it and now it is empty. Excitement only lasts so long for little kids.
Have a good Friday.

No comments: