Monday 9 July 2007

My Favourites From the New Catalogue

Since I'm waiting for my hubby's computer to get fix I thought I list some of my favourites from the new catalogue. Some I did not list because I have them already.

STAMPS:

-Snowfall
-Bold Snowflakes wheel
-City of David
-Sweet Stars
-Polka Dots & Petals
-God Is Love
-Simply Said
-Scatter Sunshine
-Bundled in Love
-Doodle This
-Garden Whimsy
-With Gratitude
-Office Accoutrement
-So Swirly Wheel
-Priceless
-Spot on Wheel
-All In a Row
-Big Deal Alphabet
-Wild West Alphabet
-Simple Serif Mini Alphabet & Numbers
-ABC Alphabet Upper and Lower

ACCESSORIES:

-All the In Colour inks, papers, and ribbons
-All the designer series papers
-All the simply scrapin kits(I'm excited about the texture papers, can't wait to play with it)
-All the accents elements(the tin box is great for making gifts afterward)
-All the on board products
-5-Petal Flower
-Snow Blossom
-Scallop Circle
-Three for You Punch Box
-The Pretties Kit
-Rhinestone Brads
-Build a Brad
-Crop-A-Dile (must have)
-Taffeta ribbons, 5/8" grosgrain ribbons, the new 1/4" grosgrain ribbons, double-stitched ribbons
-All the Ribbon Originals
-Stampin' Stack & Store

Have fun looking at the new catalogue.

1 comment:

StampingBetty said...

the very first thing i ordered was the scallop punch {ugh}and the Priceless stamp set. My next order will include the BIGbigBIG Happiness stamp on page 118 and some textured papers. nice work.