Sunday 24 February 2008

Senior Birthday Card

My husband requested a card for a senior lady's birthday. He doesn't know her but she said she was celebrating her birthday by herself that day when he drop her off. This was part of his job. He drives for HandyDart, a service for people in need. So the next day my husband dropped it off for her. This card was made back in January and I finally found it.
Supplies:
Stamps-time Well Spent, Sincere Salutation
Papers-regal rose, real red, whisper white, DP
Inks-real red, basic black, regal rose
Accessories-5/8" grosgrain ribbon, scallop punch

Happy Stamping!
Deanna

2 comments:

Deborah said...

That is so sweet! I am sure this card made her day! Deb

Rita said...

Awe, your husband is such a sweetie! I bet she was tickled pink to recieve a card for her birthday! I bet it put a big smile on her face.