Friday 30 May 2008

Lots of Flowers Birthday Card

I'm always making birthday cards. One can never have enough. I love this colour combo. My favourite colours.

I used the Coluzzle to make the oval for the "Happy Birthday" sentiment. all the flowers are mounted with dimensional.


Here is a close up of the card.

p.s. My dad is at home now. The doctor never told use what is wrong with him but I'm glad he is o.k. Thank you for all your prayers.

Thank you for stopping by! Have a great weekend!

Happy Stamping!
Deanna

4 comments:

Bloggy Mama said...

love it!

Rita said...

Glad everything is going well for your dad & he is home now!
This card is so beautiful..I luv these colors!

Deborah said...

Sweet as can be! I too love this combo! I have been a bit out of the blurffing loop, glad to hear you Dad is home and okay. Take care, Deb

jjcreations said...

This is very pretty. I like how you've created the flowers!!! Joan