Thursday 12 June 2008

Have you got the Fresh Cuts stamp set yet?

You should be. I fell in love with this set the minute I saw it. It is so beautiful. I guess every flower set is beautiful.

Here are two cards I made yesterday. This one is a 4x4 note card. The card came die cut in whisper white and you can decorate it the way you like it.

For this card I used the punch our pieces from the top card to make the flower. Simply line the petals in a flower shape then stamp the background image from the Fresh Cuts set and adhere to you choice of card stock. There you go. Isn't that a great tip? Don't throw away those little petal pieces cause they are very useful. You get two cards out of one flower.

Thank you for stopping by! Hope this get you inspire to get this Fresh Cuts stamp set which will be in the new Fall/Winter catalogue.

Happy Stamping!
Deanna

No comments: