Thursday 8 January 2009

Be Mine Valentine Card


I received my 2009 Sale-A-Bration complimentary catalogue this week (one of the perks for being a demo). I saw a card that have the accordion flower on it and thought I give it a try. Pretty easy. There is an instruction in the catalogue on how to make this. Get a SAB catalogue from me or from your demo then you too can make one. Sale-A-Bration starts Feb. 1-March 31, 2009.

If you are new to stamping or Stampin'Up! , Sale-A-Bration is an exciting time for all stampers and scrapbookers alike. You get FREE stamps! There are 3 ways you can get Sale-A-Bration items for FREE.

1.With every $60 you spend you get to choose a FREE stamp set from the SAB catalogue... there is no limit on how many sets you can get. There are 4 sets and one Designer Series Paper for you to choose from for FREE.

2.When you host a workshop of at least $350, you'll receive a FREE Sale-A-Bration item in addition to our generous hostess benefits!

3.Sign up to become a demonstrator during Sale-A-Bration and select any set (value up to $56.95) from the Spring-Summer 2009 Idea Book & Catalogue FREE!

O.K I know I said FREE a lot because who doesn't like FREE stamps? I do!
Watch out for the SAB catalogue on my side bar coming out soon!

Happy Stamping
Deanna

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Cute card and thanks for the tutorial - will try it.

Rita said...

This is so beautiful & different! I luv it!