Sunday 15 March 2009

Cards Gift Bag

I made this gift bag filled with cards for a friend's birthday today but ended up giving her something else instead. I used the bag from a gift I received for my birthday and kept for a project like this one. The bag came flat so I scored 1" all three sides, opened and make it into a bag and taped the bottom down. I taped Riding Hood Red cardstock to the back and front of the bag and decorated the front. I punched four tags with the tag punch and used them for the handles. Cut slits in the middle and thread ribbons through for handles. Fasten the handles with brads to secure them.

Here is a side view of the gift bag.

Have a great day and thanks for stopping by!

Happy Stamping!
Deanna

1 comment:

Rita said...

Wow Deanna this is so cute & makes for a fantastic gift! I luv it!!!