Tuesday 30 June 2009

Day Camp (aka VBS) Week- Day 2 and a Shutter Card

Hello stampers! Happy Tuesday! Today I'm going to show you a shutter card first. I made another one using the retired DSP and Thoughts and Prayer stamp set. You can see the other one I made here weeks ago.

Here are some pictures of the Day Camp day 2.

Little cuties having fun at Day Camp.

My DH explaining how to make the craft project to the helpers.

Template for the penguin.

Here is the cute penguin.

These boys were proud of their penguin. Jarod is the one in stripes.

Faith, the one in pink, is waiting for her turn at the game of popping bubble.

Thanks for stopping by!

Happy Stamping!
Deanna

1 comment:

Rita said...

Beautiful card, I luv the DP you picked for this project...looks awesome! I haven't tried this yet but it will be on my list of cards to make.

Great pictures, thanks for sharing, looks like everyone is having fun including daddy! That penguin is too cute!