Tuesday 11 January 2011

Rosette Happy Birthday- Mojo Monday 173

Happy Tuesday, everyone! Hope you all are having a good day today. I slept in this morning and I feel great. Full of energy now but my house work is piling up and needed to get done. Not a fun thing to do.

I made this card for the Mojo Monday challenge. I love doing challenges once in awhile. It is fun.

I used 3 little rosettes a blogging friend sent me. She made them. She does awesome Quilling projects which I love but doesn't know how to do it. Here her site if you like Quilling and many other stuff she make.

Thank you for stopping by!

Happy Stamping!
Deanna

5 comments:

Helen said...

I LOVE the colors combo! Thank you for the link.

Claudia Rosa ~ Pretty Pressings said...

gorgeous card

hugs
Claudia

Margaret de Witt said...

This is such a pretty card Deanna. I love the soft colour palette and the little rosettes are beautiful.

Dawn said...

Cute card! love the colours...

Marie said...

Blues and browns are a favorite color combo of mine. This is beautiful - the little roses just add icing to the cake. Great job!