Saturday 5 March 2011

Vancouver Regional Project #2 Thanks Card


Hello everyone! Here is another make n' take I made at the Vancouver Regional. I have schedule posts of the make n' takes I made at the Regional for you to look at over the course of the week while I work on my children's school work.

This card is a little note card with a ribbon rosette on it. It was a vanilla rosette that I coloured it with a marker. Then I used an aqua painter that filled with water and coloured the rosette again. Let it dry before I stick it onto the card. Nice isn't it? Love this technique.

Thank you for stopping by today! Have a wonderful weekend!

Happy Stamping!
Deanna

5 comments:

Helen said...

Very pretty! Now I really need to make some of those ribbon roses.

CHARLOTTE said...

TFS - just beautiful.

Romaine said...

This is such a pretty stamp set to create with and I love how you colored the rosette!

Marie said...

Gorgeous!

Margaret de Witt said...

Stunning little card Deanna. I love the colours and how simple and gorgeous this is. Thanks for sharing. :)