Wednesday 6 July 2011

Awash Flowers

Hello everyone! Happy Wednesday! Beautiful day today and warm too. So thankful for beautiful weather.
The above card is for a friend whose son passed away recently.  There is funeral this Friday.


I made a second card and not sure what sentiment to put on it.  The first card I added buttons to the flowers and the second card I did the twisted ribbon flower and added to the middle of the flower. If you would like to learn how to make the twisted ribbon flower click here.

I got this Awash With Flowers stamp set for FREE when I won the contest of Stampin' Success Magazine. It is a monthly magazine for Stampin'Up! demonstrators and it is filled with ideas and infos to help demos and a monthly contest that we can enter. Well, because of the Canada Post strike I have not yet receive my magazine and I'm dying to show you what project I've entered. If you are a demo you can view the magazine online on the demo website.

Here is a special over at Stampin'Up!


During July, you can join the Stampin' Up! family as a demonstrator for only $119! This limited time Starter Kit--valued at $205--comes with the following high-quality products:
$119 Starter Kit
  • Easy Events Clear-Mount Set*
  • Pennant Parade Wood-Mount Set*
  • Basic Black Classic Stampin' Pad®
  • Old Olive Classic Stampin' Pad
  • Pumpkin Pie Classic Stampin' Pad
  • Real Red Classic Stampin' Pad
  • Brights 8-1/2" x 11" Assorted Card Stock
  • Just Add Cake Designer Series Paper*
  • Chocolate Chip 1/2" Scallop Dots Ribbon*
  • Note Cards (20)
  • Clear-Mount Block C
  • Blender Pen (1)
  • SNAIL Adhesive®
  •  Business supplies

Thank you for stopping by! Have a good day!

Happy Stamping!
Deanna

No comments: