Monday 14 November 2011

Canadian Only Christmas Cards Swap

Happy Monday everyone! Hope you all had a wonderful Remembrance Day long weekend. I sure did. We had a birthday party for our 2 daughters. One turning 9 tomorrow and the other turning 5 on Wednesday.


I made this card for the Canadian Demonstrator Only Swap. I joined 2 groups so I made two different designs using the Merry & Type  stamp set. Here is the first one.


There was a lot of colouring on both cards. I made 5 each for each design.


Here is the second design I made. I used the Letters to Santa Designer Series Paper for both designs.


For this card I added Crystal Effect on the ornaments. Not sure if you can see it in the photo.

I'll show you the swaps I got back in another post so this post wont be too long. They are all very awesome cards.

Thank you for stopping by today! Have a great day!

Happy Stamping!
Deanna

1 comment:

Rita said...

Beautiful cards Deanna & I love the colors!