Friday 14 June 2013

Graduation Cards

My nephew Alex had his grad ceremony yesterday. He graduated from grade 12 and this was the card I made for him. It took me about 10 minutes to make this card. Wow! I've never made a card this fast before.






Here Alex and me.



Hope (6 yrs old) had to get in on it too so this was what she came up with. Isn't it a beautiful card? She amazes me all the time. Faith helped her with the letters.



I love the cap and the diploma she made. So cute! I love the tassel too! I don't know how she came up with it nor do I know how she knows about the cap and diploma are for graduation. She is full surprises.






This is the best part of the card. Under their names there is a fine print that made me laugh so hard. So hilarious! Must be Faith who wrote that. She is so funny! Love my girls!

Thank you for stopping by! Happy Stamping!


Deanna


No comments: