Monday 9 September 2013

Candy Corn Box

My daughter Faith loves candy corn so I made her a box to hold her candy corn. I made one for Hope and Jarod too.


I'm not a fan of candy corn but I love the candy corn box. No calories! That's the best part! I used the Petal Cone Die to make the box.  It took a few tries to get the right measurements but I finally got it. If you have been following my blog for awhile you know I love the Petal Cone Die that Stampin'Up! use to sell and I use it a lot.

Sorry, no tutorial for this box. I don't get around to do tutorials anymore.

Thank you for stopping by! Happy Stamping!

Deanna

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love the candy corn concept for Halloween. I don't eat the candy, but I love making things that are candy corn. I love the box I would love to make some of my own.