Wednesday 1 April 2015

Easter Treat Baskets

Hello stampers! I made little Easter treats for the school kids.



I made them in pink ribbon and  yellow ribbon so the boys will not give me a funny look if I made them all in pink.



I filled the treats in a cello bags. That's the last of my tiny cello bags from Stampin'Up!.



The eggs was from a stamp set called Easter Blossom. Cute little eggs.



I used the Two Tags Bigz Die for the basket. I made a box to go in between two of the narrow tags to hold the treats. For the box I cut a piece of 4-3/4" x 4-3/4" card stock and score at 1-1/2" on all four sides. Easy! You can make them too.


Thank you for stopping by! Happy Stamping!


Deanna

1 comment:

Blogger said...

Did you realize there is a 12 word sentence you can tell your man... that will trigger deep emotions of love and instinctual attraction to you deep within his chest?

Because deep inside these 12 words is a "secret signal" that fuels a man's instinct to love, idolize and care for you with all his heart...

====> 12 Words Will Fuel A Man's Love Response

This instinct is so built-in to a man's brain that it will drive him to try harder than ever before to make your relationship as strong as it can be.

In fact, fueling this powerful instinct is absolutely essential to having the best possible relationship with your man that the moment you send your man one of these "Secret Signals"...

...You will immediately notice him open his heart and mind for you in a way he never experienced before and he'll distinguish you as the one and only woman in the world who has ever truly attracted him.