Thursday 28 August 2008

Blooming Beautiful

Hi, stampers! It is raining here but I like the cool feeling from all those hot spells this summer.


Today's card uses Blooming Beautiful stamp set that was in the past mini catalogue which made it in the Fall-Winter Idea Book and Catalogue. I use the new In Color Pacific Point and Pink Pirouette and the Bella Rose designer paper. I'm in love with these new In Colors. At first I was skeptical of the new In Color but they are so nice in real life. Especially the Pink Pirouette, it is lighter than Pretty in Pink. It is the right shade that I've always wanted.

I colour the flower with markers and blender pen. SU doesn't sell makers in the In Color so I use blender pen to colour my picture.

Have a great day and thanks for stopping by!

Happy Stamping!
Deanna



1 comment:

Deborah said...

This is just blooming beautiful! I noticed they don't have offer the pens too! Wonder why? Are these inclors just passing by? Hugs, Deb