Sunday 21 September 2008

Fall-Winter Catalogue Open House

Had an open house yesterday and it went well. All who attended my open house got a free Fall-Winter Catalogue. Yes, you heard me right. Whoever attended got a free catalogue. So if you missed it this time around make sure you come to my next open house coming January. You'll never know what kind of special I have in store.

Here were the two make n' takes at the open house.

This card uses the new In Color papers and ink. The stamp set is Dream du Jour.
This next project was a bag that everyone made. I four different ones showing here. I saw this bag on one of the SU hostess brochure but couldn't find the pattern. So, I came up with the pattern. I really like how it turn out.
These bags are made with the new Ski Slope DSP from the Holiday mini catalogue which is available to purchase on October 1. The stamp set was from the level 1 hostess set "Punches Three". This is such a cute set. When I saw it I just have to have it.

Here are the measurements:
-5"x81/2" DSP, scored at 2 3/4", 3 3/8", 4", 6 3/4", 7 3/8", and 8"
-score bottom at 1 1/4"
-10" ribbon
-6" cord

Congratulations to Jody! She won the door prize full of stamping goodies

Hope you all had a great weekend! Thanks for stopping by!

Happy Stamping!
Deanna

1 comment:

Susan said...

Congrats to Jody for winning that basket! I really enjoyed coming to your open house Saturday. Next time I'll save up some money so I can get some good deals! ;) Thanks for the good time!