Tuesday 7 July 2009

Asian Artistry Birthday Cards

Hello, stampers! Happy Tuesday! Here a set of birthday cards I made using the new level 2 hostess set Asian Artistry. I love this set the first time I saw it. I used the In Colours except the DSp to make these cards. I stamped the bird images all at once and then coloured them with a blender pen. One bird was a different colour which I was supposed to make the card in blue colour. I mounted onto the Rich Razzleberry already and didn't want to change it.It actually look really good with a different colour so I was glad I made a mistake. Well, there is no mistake in stamping. You just improvise! LOL







Thank you for stopping by and have a great day!

Happy Stamping!
Deanna

4 comments:

Unknown said...

These cards are so beautiful, Deanna. Wish I chose that set too. Your cards reminds me of the sumie paintings my mom did.

Susan said...

These are beautiful, Deanna! I find myself "improvising" a lot! LOL

Rita said...

Beautiful image & I luv that you cut out the flower with branch & attached it in the corner, gives it so much dimension...luv the colors too!

Anonymous said...

Deanna-

I absolutely love this group of cards. The colors are so soft looking and I love them with the white card.

I've subscribed to your blog via feed:)