Wednesday 14 April 2010

Kindness Awash With Flowers

Happy Wednesday, everyone! Beautiful day here today with sunshine outside! Beautiful flowers are blooming everywhere. My tulips are so pretty this year and the Dogwood tree in front of our house is blooming with flowers already. I love Springtime around here!

Here is a card my upline sent me. Isn't it beautiful? I don't have this set yet. Forgot to put it inot my last order. This is a new stamp set Awash With Flowers available for purchase right now. It is a two-step stamping set. There are also 4 other two-step stamp sets that are at a discount. They are Greenhouse Garden, Fifth Avenue Floral, Flower Fancy and Trendy Trees. Click here.
to view the special.

Thank you for stopping by and have a great day!

Happy Stamping!
Deanna

No comments: