Wednesday 7 April 2010

Wonderful Mother Card

Happy Wednesday, everyone! Can't believe it has been a week since I last posted! I was away on a trip to Vegas with my sisters and friends. It was my sister's bachelorette party. I don't know why she'd picked that place. Not a pleasant place to be. Everything was so expensive too. I had fun shopping at the Premium Outlet and being with them though. But I probably will not go back there again. I rather go somewhere else for vacation.

Anyway, here is a simple Mother's Day card I made. I use the Vintage Vogue stamp set and did the "Rock n' Roll" technique to the flowers. The sentiment is from the Well Scripted stamp set.

Thank you for stopping by!

Happy Stamping!
Deanna

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love your card and I agree with your sentiments about Vegas---don't go to Reno either. Same atmosphere there too.

Unknown said...

Beautiful card, Deanna. Did you stamp the background too? Sorry you didn't enjoy Vegas but at least you got to spend time with your sisters!

JustNeedling said...

Hi Charlotte,
Yes, I stamped the background. I wish I bought the wheel that match the stamp set. It would've make my stamping a lot easier.

Rita said...

Your card is so beautiful & elegant, I luv it!

Gald to have you back!

Unknown said...

Beautiful card ... I love it! I think it would make a perfect frame also! I might have to Case the idea and make a frame! Gorgeous!