Wednesday 20 October 2010

Autumn Thank You Card

Hello, everyone! Happy Wednesday! What a beautiful sunny fall weather today. Don't you just love the feeling of fall weather? I love all those changing colour of the leaves on the trees. They are so beautiful.

Here is a card inspired by all those beautiful fall leaves. This is a new stamp set called French Foliage from the Holiday Mini Catalogue. There are wonderful new stamp sets in there I must have. Not so crazy for the Halloween stuff. I love the the Designer Fabric Stampin'Up! is selling. I love fabrics. I used to sew a lot and make tons and tons of outfit. Now you have to have lots of money to sew. It is so much cheaper to buy clothing than sew them. Sigh!

Thank you for stopping by! Have a lovely day!

Happy Stamping!
Deanna

1 comment:

Rita said...

Another gorgeous card! I'll have to case this one, I luv it!!!

Doing stuff for craft fair so I don't have time to play right now but I'm gathering up ideas for later when I have the time to play. Thanks for the inspiration Deanna!