Wednesday 1 December 2010

Merry Christmas Ornament

Hello there, everyone! How are you all doing today? Here is one of the stamp-a stack cards we made Monday night. I took some time away from crocheting to have a class. It was fun to stamp with my new customer and get to know her.


Here is a votive candle holder favour she made for her wedding this past summer. She gave one to me. That's so sweet of her.


She used the Scallop Circle punch and the 1-1/2" Circle punch for her tag. A very simple favour she made. There is also some basil seeds inside the holder so all her friends can grow the basil themselves. The basil goes with her wedding theme "Grow Your Love." I think it is so sweet and thoughtful of her to give a wedding favour that is useful for everyone.

Thank you for stopping by today! Have a wonderful day!

Happy Stamping!
Deanna

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Beautiful card, Deanna, especially with all the embellishments and the wedding favor is fabulous - love the edging and so earth friendly too.

Karen said...

Thanks Deanna for having me over! I had so much fun and I can't wait for the next class. =D