Wednesday 29 December 2010

Tag For a Hat

Hello, everyone! How was everyone's Christmas? Mine was very relaxing this year. I like it that way. I have already taken the tree down. My kids didn't mind at all. They usually whine when I want to take the tree down early but not this year.

I want to show you what I made to go with the hat. I incorporated stamping with the hat I sell. A friend gave me this idea. This was a fast and simple tag I made. I would like to make a better one later that will have the name "Passion for Hats" on the tag. Will have to order the personalize stamp for that.

I used the Extra Large Decorative Label Punch for the tag. For the longest time I couldn't figure out what to do with this punch. I had it ever since the Holiday Mini catalogue was out and now the Occasions Mini will be out soon. The little crocheted flower on the tag was from Helen. It was so nice of her to crochet me a whole bunch of mini flowers for me to play with. Thank you Helen!

Thank you for stopping by today!

Happy Stamping!
Deanna

1 comment:

Rita said...

Wow Deanna all your hats are sooo beautiful...your so very talented! I wish I could do that, my mom used to luv to crochet & made us all baby sweaters, bonnets & baby blankets for our babies which I cherish to this day & have put mine away for my grandkids.