Friday 13 May 2011

Birthday Open Sea Card Part 1

ETA: sorry if you receive this again in your email. Blogger was having problem for 2 days and they erase this post. I have to re-post it.

Hello, everyone! Here is a card I made using The Open Sea stamp set from the Summer mini catalogue. This is an awesome set! When I saw this set it reminds me of a song about a ship called Bluenose. This ship is on our Canadian dime. I went onto youtube and found the song I sang when I was in elementary school. I'm so happy that it was on youtube.



I made a set of cards with the The Open Sea stamp set. This will make a great gift for Father's Day. I'll show this one for now. The weather was gloomy so therefor the pictures didn't turn out too good. I use natural light that comes through my window to take all my pictures.

Thank you for stopping by!

Happy Stamping!
Deanna

No comments: