Friday 20 May 2011

Delight in Life Album

Hello everyone! Happy Friday! Hope you're having a wonderful day! I sure am having a wonderful day with the beautiful sunshine outside. Might go for a walk by the Fraser River.

Here is an album I made for DH's cousin for her bridal shower. You can get the tutorial here.

I made this before I made the tutorial. A different version of the cover of the album. I added ribbon to close the album instead. There is no designer papers on this album. I stamped the cover and a couple of the envelopes inside. Wish I had stamped every single one of the envelopes. It'll make the album looks better. Lots of pearls on this album. Love those self adhesive pearls. They are so pretty!


Thank you for stopping by today! Have a wonderful long weekend if you live in BC!

Happy Stamping!
Deanna

No comments: