Wednesday 2 January 2013

Thank You Cards

Happy New Year everyone! Did you have a wonderful Christmas? Mine was the same every year except last year's. Christmas eve at the in laws side and on Christmas day for my side. For both sides there were a few relatives who couldn't make it to the parties. Some had to work and some decided to go somewhere else. It was a pretty quiet Christmas.

I needed some "thank you" cards so I made them in white and all shades of blues that I have. Snowflakes are my favourite. I made my Christmas cards in red snowflakes and now I made the "thank you" cards in blue snowflakes. I never get tired of snowflakes.

Supplies:
stamps- Snowflakes, Curly Cute
papers- whisper white, bajah breeze, pacific point
inks- bajah breeze, night of navy, pacific point
accessories- midnight muse satin stitched ribbon, slot punch, 1" and 1-1/4" circle punches, northern flurry embossing folder, apothecary accents framelits


Deanna

No comments: