Saturday 2 March 2013

Handmade Boxes, Homemade Kettle Corn

Do you love popcorn? I sure do! My husband made wonderful and tasty kettle corn popcorn that I love so much. Couldn't get enough of it the first time he made it.

Today I'm showing you this awesome box my husband made. He filled the boxes with popcorn and will be giving as birthday presents.



 I helped stamp the top of the boxes and made the tags to go with the box. Very simple look.



Punched a hole to each tag and tied them with twine. The boxes are not tape together so the twine helped hold the boxes together. Not taping the boxes down helps us store them better and ready to be use when we need them.

Thank you for stopping by today! Happy Stamping!

"O taste and see that the LORD is good: blessed is the man that trusteth in him."
Psalm 34:8

Deanna

1 comment:

Bandon, Oregon said...

Wait... Wait... You can't show us that beautiful Popcorn and not tell us how it's made... lol.. I was already thinking... that sounds good for today... lol.. Share if you can.... please...

Faith