Saturday 30 March 2013

You Crack Me Up Peeps Treat

Hello, Stampers! It has been awhile since I made something to show you. I have been sewing. I made a bridesmaid's dress and will be making 2 more of the same dress. There was no pattern for me to follow except a picture to look at. It was a challenge but the first one turned out almost like it. I can't wait to make the other 2 dresses.



I took a little time from sewing and made this little package for my little Master Clubbers ages 4-5. I'm in charge of them. Master Clubs is a club where children from ages 4-12 come on Wednesday night church to learn more about Jesus. It is a fun club and I love those little children.

The little chicks was not coloured so the kids can colour it themselves. I love the sentiment "you crack me up." It was prefect for them. The children do crack me up sometime.


Thank you for stopping by! Have a nice Resurrection Sunday!

"Train up a child in the way he should go: and when he is old, he will not depart from it."
Proverbs 22:6


Deanna

No comments: