Friday 5 April 2013

With Sympathy Card

A simple sympathy card. I use the Upsy Daisy stamp set for main image and the Teeny Tiny Wishes for the sentiment. Not my usual colour combo to use but it is pretty together.

A friend's dad passed away yesterday and this is the card I made for her. Please pray for Lisa and her family. Her dad loved the Lord when he was here on earth and now he is with God up in heaven. We praise God for that! Some day we'll see him again up in heaven.

I have a couple of questions for you. Where will you spend eternity when you die? Where will your soul be? We never know when our last breath is here on this earth. I can tell you that you can know for sure where you'll spend eternity when you die. All you need to do is confess that you are a sinner, ask Jesus to forgive you and ask Him into your heart and save you. It is that easy. You can read more about to get saved in this e-book Done. If you can't read the e-book let me know and I'll send a free book to you.


Thank you for stopping by! Happy Stamping!


Deanna


No comments: