Tuesday 30 April 2013

Card Box Tutorial


Instead of giving you just the measurements to the box you see here I've decided to make a tutorial. I'm a picture person so describing in words is hard for me.

I did some decorating to the box but not finish yet. I'll post the finish product when it is done. Meanwhile enjoy the tutorial! The box can hold 6 cards plus envelopes.


supplies: Stampin'Up! products

-7-14" x 8-1/4" crumb cake card stock
-8-12/" x 9-1/2" crumb cake card stock
-Simply Scored Scoring Tool
-Sticky Strip
-scissor




1.Score the  8-12/" x 9-1/2" crumb cake card stock at 1-3/4" on all 4 sides. This piece is the box. Set it aside.




2.Score the 7-14" x 8-1/4" crumb cake card stock at 1" on all 4 sides. This piece is the lid.



3.Snip all 4 corners of both pieces up to where the score lines meet. Add Sticky Strips to all the corner flaps as shown in the photo.



4.Adhere the box together. Adhere the lid together.



5.You're done. Decorate as desire.


Thank you for stopping by! Happy Stamping!


Deanna

2 comments:

Rita said...

Thanks Deanna! I'm going to give this a try.

Helen said...

thanks, now I don't have to put 2 and 2 together.