Tuesday 1 April 2014

Chicky And Bunny

Hello stampers! It is so good that we have sunshine today. I so need it. The cherry blossoms are blooming making it a lovely sight all around our neighbourhood. I just feel more energize when the weather is nice.

I made 2 animal triangle boxes. I found a video by Julie Davison on YouTube that shows you how to make these 2 cute animals.


I didn't do a good job on drawing the bunny face but it is still cute. The feet was made from an Oval Punch. I had to round one side of the oval to get the heel.



The chick's wings was made using a 1-3/8" Scallop Circle Punch and then cut it in half. The beak was made from a square folded in half.

The chick and the bunny are just too cute! Happy April Fools Day!

Thank you for stopping by! Happy Stamping! 


"The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good."
Psalm 14:1

Deanna

No comments: