Sunday 28 December 2008

Birthday Thank You Cards

This was the birthday "Thank Yous" for Faith's and Hope's birthday. It was on the back burner because of all the Christmas things I had to do. Well, they're all done and hand deliver. Feel so much lighter now that they are out of my hands.

Hope you all had a restful and blessed Christmas. We woke up late and had a big breakfast and then open presents after. Normally we would open presents first then eat. This year everything seems to be different from our normal Christmas day activities. After, we watched "Little House On the Prairie" all day till 1 in the morning the next day. I love "Little House On the Prairie". I remember watching it when I first came to Canada. Didn't know English much but it was nice just to watch the pictures. Now I can understand the stories better.

Happy Stamping!
Deanna

No comments: