Monday 27 April 2009

Best Wishes

I'm loving my Big Shot machine. I have so much fun making card and 3-d projects with it. I bought the Flower Layers #3 die same time with the BS machine and made this Best Wishes card. I ran a thin cardboard that my DH saved up from his former work before he got hurt and made this flower. I also ran a Riding Hood Red cardstock through the BS and then layer the small flower of cardstock onto the bigger flower of the cardboard. Cover the hole in the flower with the new Chocolate Chip Jumbo Brad. It made the flower more interesting. Doesn't this flower looks like a cookie with a jumbo chocolate chip in the middle? My DH sure think so.


I made another card with the reverse colour of the cardstock and cardboard and I'll show it in the next post.

Thank you for stopping by and have a great day!

Happy Stamping!
Deanna

shop online 24/7

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Great card, Deanna. Love the red/chocolate chip combination.

Rita said...

I luv what you did with this card Deanna, beautifuljob & the color combo is gorgeous!