Wednesday 29 April 2009

Fifth Avenue Floral Best Wishes

I love the Fifth Avenue Floral stamp set. You can do so much with this set. I stamped one of the rose during the class I did last month and it was just sitting around. I found it in a pile of scraps and made this card. I stamped another rose to add to this card. There are Dazzling Diamonds on both roses. Hope you can see them. Click on the photo to enlarge the image.

I used the leaves from the level 1 hostess set God's Beauty. I stamped the leaves twice in Basic Black ink onto Whisper White cardstock and then cut them out. Adhere them behind the roses using Tombo Multi Purpose Adhesive. The Best Wishes sentiment from the Oval All stamp set (Occasion Mini catalogue) was stamped and then mounted onto the Basic Black scallop oval piece. I used the Scallop Oval punch (also from the Occasion Mini) to punch out the scallop oval piece. Love this new Scallop Oval punch!

Thanks for stopping by and have a peek at my creation! Have a great day!

Happy Stamping!
Deanna

shop online 24/7

2 comments:

Yana Smakula said...

Lovely! I really like the color combination

Rita said...

Wowza, you did a fabulous job on this card, I luv your glitter on the roses! This card is so beautiful!