Wednesday 14 October 2009

Dasher Merry Christmas Card

Happy Wednesday everyone! Hope you had a great Thanksgiving!

Just got this little Dasher stamp and finally got a chance to play with it. Love this stamp! It is so cute! And it is only $10.95. You can find him on page 208 of the IBC .

Supplies:
stamps- Dasher, Teen Tiny Messages
papers- old olive, ruby red, DSP, whisper white
ink- chocolate chip
accessories- scallop edge punch, modern label punch, word window punch, satin ribbon

Happy Stamping!
Deanna

Deals of the Week #2

5 comments:

Jeanette said...

So pretty. Such a nice balance of colors and weight. I don't have the stamp though.

helen said...

Love the colors.

Unknown said...

I so love my Dasher stamp. I might have to "lift" this one though ... I love the color contrast with the stripes and the solid then our little friend Dasher! Thanks for sharing!

Unknown said...

Love everything about this card, Deanna. I don't have this stamp either but I'll case your layout.

Rita said...

This card is so beautiful Deanna!