Monday 12 October 2009

Happy Thanksgiving!

Happy Thanksgiving to all my Canadian readers! I'm so thankful for all of you who reads my blog everyday and for the wonderful comments you leave here. I thank God for His endless blessings to our family this year. Here are some recent blessings that God bless us with.

-I got an email from the teacher from the school we enroll our children in that they want to give us gift cards for groceries and clothing for our children for Christmas.
-My husband and I went to the Couples Retreat this past weekend and the fee was taken care of. We are not sure who paid for our retreat but "thank you" so much whoever you are.
-On Sunday our church had a food shower for families in need and we were blessed with all sorts of non perishable food.

What a wonderful Heavenly Father we have!

I want to leave you with some encouraging verses from the King James Version Bible.

Philippians 4:6
Be careful for nothing; but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God.

Philippians 4:19
But my God shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus.

1 Thessalonians 5:18
In every thing give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you.

Made this card for a friend. We are go over tonight to her house for Thanksgiving dinner.

Here is a little treat I made to give to her two children. I made the cone shape holder with the Bigz Scallop Square Die.

Thank you for stopping by and have a great Thanksgiving!

Deanna

2 comments:

Susan said...

I loved reading about your recent blessings! Praise the Lord for His goodness and care - rejoicing with you! :)

Rita said...

I'm sure the children loved this cute treat & your friend loved her card! This is so beautiful & I'm so glad that your family was blessed with some well deserved gifts!