Friday 3 June 2011

Altered Wooden Box

Happy Friday everyone! Hope you are having a wonderful Friday! Love the sunshine outside. Weird that there are still snow up on the mountain in June here in Vancouver.


Here is the before picture of the box I've altered.


Here it is after I altered it. I had this wooden box for ages and finally decided to cover it. I love, love this box! It is not done yet but I just can't keep it away from you. I just had to show you the outside first. I'll show you the inside when I'm done with it and what will go in it. Makes a great Father's Day, graduation and birthday gifts for those masculine people in your life.


I love the Nautical Expedition Designer Series Paper. I might have to order more of this pack of paper. I use it so often.


I used the The Open Sea stamp set to decorate this box.


Well, I better go and finish the inside of this box. Thank you for stopping by! Have a nice weekend!

Happy Stamping!
Deanna

2 comments:

Rita said...

Awesome...I can't wait to see the inside! What did you use to adhere the paper to the wood? I just got this paper today & it's so perfect for Masculine cards & that stamp set...I love it!!!

Helen said...

Nicely done! I love altered stuffs. Did you take out the hing? it looks so clean.