Tuesday 7 June 2011

Sail Boats Birthdays

Hello everyone! What a busy weekend, yesterday and today! On Friday I went to a birthday party for my dad and two brothers. Yup! They are all born in June so we celebrate their birthdays on the same day. Yesterday and today my church have a King James Version Bible Conference. It is the KJV Bible's 400th years. It was so amazing to be at the conference today to learn the time line of the Bible.


Well, here are two cards I made for my brothers. My dad's card is an old one I made long time ago. This top one was made using the Sail Away stamp and the Nautical Expedition DSP.


This card was made using the The Open Sea stamp set and the Nautical Expedition DSP. Very simple cards for my brothers.

Thank you for stopping by today! Have a good day!

Supplies:
stamps-the open sea, sail away, think happy thoughts, curly cute
papers-sahara sand, chocolate chip, nautical expedition dsp, whisper white, real red, not quite navy
inks-basic black, not quite navy, chocolate chip, cherry cobbler
accessories-jumbo eyelet, brad, spiral border punch, 1-1/4" , 1-3/8" and 1-3/4" circle punches, crop-a-dile, baker's twine, big shot, scallop circle #2

Happy Stamping!
Deanna

1 comment:

Helen said...

Both cards are very pretty, in a manly way.