Friday 31 August 2012

Colourful Christmas Card

Happy Friday, everyone! Where have summer gone to? I can't believe tomorrow is September already. Time sure fly this year.

I made a Christmas card. A very colourful one. I don't make my cards with lots of colours often but this one is so pretty with all these colours.


I stamped snowflakes on different card stock and then punch them out with a 1-1/4" circle punch. The rest of the card is pretty much self explanatory.

BTW a good blogging friend brought this to my attention. I didn't realize that people have to type in a comment code verification before they can comment. I took it off so now you can comment without any hassle. Please comment if you have any questions or like my creations. I love to hear from you. Thank you Rita for letting me know.

Thank you for stopping by today! Have a nice long weekend before school starts.

Deanna


2 comments:

Rita said...

Love all the colors...so pretty!

Your welcome, glad I could help. Hopefully people will start commenting again. Hugs Rita

Blogger said...

With Car Rental 8 you can discover the best rental cars from over 50000 locations across the world.