Monday 2 December 2013

Festive Flurry Snowflake

Good day! Finally, I was able to make the snowflake that I want to make for the longest time when I first saw the Festive Flurry stamp set and the matching framelit die this past weekend. I was in pain from the car accident on Thursday and wanted to keep the pain off my mind so I made a snowflake. Took me awhile to finished the snowflake though. Not easy to do things when you are in pain. A lady cut into our lane when she turned left and hit the front of our car. We were stop at the stop sign waiting to turn right to go to Michael's. I was the passenger and my husband was the driver. He seems to be ok. I was glad our kids wasn't with us. God is good! He protected us.



Anyway, onto the snowflake. I added blue rhinestones to the each points of the snowflakes. Gotta have some bling to the snowflake.



I'm going to make a different one using embossing powder. Can't wait ti make it.

Thank you for stopping by! Happy Stamping!

Deanna



1 comment: