Monday 16 December 2013

Happy Holidays

Wishing you all a blessed and safe Christmas Season! Happy Holidays! Jesus is the reason for the season.



I made a simple Christmas card this year.  I'm bless by a friend who gave me tons and tons of kraft card stock so I use it for the cards this year. Still have lots. Need to think of uses for it.



I used the new Festive Flurry snowflake. The biggest one in the set.

Update on my injury from car accident. I have constant back, neck and headache. Sometime it is hard to sit in one position. I'm becoming a wiggle worm at church services. I need to see the physiotherapy 3 times a week. I can't look down too long. It hurts to do that. I can't stamp long anymore which requires looking down a lot. Please pray for me. Not fun getting injure.

Thank you for stopping by today! Happy Stamping!

Deanna


2 comments:

CHARLOTTE said...

I'm sorry you are in so much pain. I hope the therapy will help you feel better

CHARLOTTE said...

I'm sorry you are in so much pain. I hope the therapy will help you feel better