Monday 30 December 2013

Hanging Valentine Hearts

Hello stampers! Happy New Year! I feel a lot better from the car accident. Thank you for praying for me. I don't have constant headache, neck or back pain anymore. Still have pain but I can bear little pain. Physiotherapy really helps. I still can't look down too long. Makes my neck hurt.

Since I missed creating projects for Christmas I thought I start making Valentine projects early for the new year. I took it easy making it since I'm not 100% well yet. Rest when needed.



I made hanging hearts on strings. It would be nice to hang these around the house. I die cut all the pink and red papers I have using the Hearts Collection Framelits Die.



After I die cut all the hearts I fold them in half and then sew them together. Each hearts has 6 pieces of hearts sewn together. I put three sets of hearts together and then tape them onto a string.



I sewed the hearts together instead of gluing them together. I want them to flutter out to make them 3D like.
 






Top view of the sewn hearts. 



These are the little hearts at the bottom of each heart strings. These tally ties the hanging hearts together.

Thank you so much for stopping by! Happy creating!


Deanna

No comments: