Sunday 27 April 2008

For the Graduates

I made three of these sets for three ladies who are graduating from Bible College. Each box is filled with 8 cards 4 of each design. I tried to CASE (copy and share everything) Andrea Walford' s cards but I don't have some of the ribbons she used. The concept is still there.

I did a different version of the box then that of Andrea's. You can see the tote I made here. I just added a lid and omit the handles.

Here is the picture of the whole set.

Close up of the box.
Inside of the box.

Close up of the cards.




Hope the girls like it. Thanks for stopping by.

Happy Stamping!
Deanna

2 comments:

Rita said...

This is stunning, I luv your cards & box set! The cards are so cute!

Unknown said...

love you set!!!! Just too cute!
How did you make the top?? i love it....