Thursday 10 April 2008

Same Layout Different Look

These two cards have the same layout but different creative design.

This one I use the One of a Kind stamp set with the Baroque Motifs swirl for the background. I put a rhinestone brad in the middle of the two flowers.


This one I use the Baroque Motifs set and the Family Accessories for the sentiment. I know the sentiment doesn't look elegant but this is the only set that have a happy birthday small enough to fit in the window punch and I want to accomplish this look.

Thanks for stopping by!

Happy Stamping!
Deanna

p.s. The ladies and teenagers enjoyed the stamp a stack night. They had fun and it was amazing how everyone can make their cards differently than my samples. They not only stamp differently but the layout and colours were changed. Sorry, I forgot to take pictures or I could of show you how their cards look like.

No comments: