Saturday 5 April 2008

More Graduation Cards

Here are two more samples for you to look at. These two can hold money or gift card inside. But you can make it for any other occasion.

I think this one is missing something. I was thinking about putting a star on the bottom right. What do you think? Any suggestion would be great.


Here is the inside.


I'm preparing for a class on Friday so not much stamping for myself this week. I'll post the projects we are going to make this Friday on the next post. So don't forget to stop by check it out.

Happy Stamping!
Deanna

4 comments:

jjcreations said...

I like this idea....do you have instructions for folding? Joan

Rita said...

These cards are great! Luv that pocket!

CreativeMish said...

Great cards! I love the gift card pocket!

Deborah said...

I really like the card the way it is! A star would be great too! Love your pocket inside, great cards! Deb