Thursday 14 January 2010

Friend to Friend Basket

Happy Thursday, everyone! Here is a great little basket to give to someone special. I filled the basket with chocolate filled almonds. The chocolate almonds was from the wedding we attend last week. The bag was the perfect size to fit in the basket. I used the Basket and Blooms Die to make this basket. Again I used Kraft colour cardstock for my creation. I love using the Kraft colour lately. Hope you are not tire of seeing this colour.

The background was stamp with the En Francis background stamp. I love this background stamp but I have to tell you it is not a good one to use on this basket. I like things to match up and this background stamp doesn't match up on the sides. Next time I'll use a more random look background stamp for the basket.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

Happy Stamping!
Deanna

3 comments:

helen said...

Hi Deanna,
Your choice of colors are very nice. The basket is adorable. I will have to add it to my wanted list. Thanks for sharing.

Unknown said...

Great job on the basket, Deanna. I should start using kraft cs too.

Rita said...

Luv this basket Deanna! I luv Kraft CS & it was a perfect choice for this project.