Saturday 23 January 2010

Krafty Looking Card Again!

Happy Saturday, everyone! Here is another card made in Kraft colour cardstock. I love the soft look of this card and of course b/c of the blue my favourite colour.

Very simple card but the look is very pretty IRL and I think in picture too.

Thank you for stopping by and have a great weekend! Sunday is my birthday but I don't think there is anything plan for that day except going to church. Oh! There is a surprise party plan for our pastor after Sunday night service. Shhhh! Don't tell him if you know him. Yes, we share the same birthday.

Happy Stamping!
Deanna

7 comments:

Barbara H. said...

Is that white design above the flower and ribbon made from a stamp? It is really pretty -- all of it is.

Hope you have a great birthday!

Julie A. said...

Hi Deanna-

Sorry it's been a while since I've left a comment. There has been so much going on in the past few months, but I'm definitely not complaining. Life is good:)

What a gorgeous card! The colors are great! I love this set and you showed it off beautifully:)

I hope you have a wonderful birthday:)

Julie

helen said...

It's very pretty. I'd have never thought to put those colors together.

Happy Birthday to you.

CHARLOTTE said...

Another beautiful card, Deanna. I will definitely case this card - I just bought this set too! Happy Birthday and enjoy your day tomorrow.

JustNeedling said...

Hi Barbara,

Yes, the design above the flower and ribbon is from a stamp. It is from the same stamp set called Vintage Vogue. I stamped the design in White Craft ink.

Amy Watson said...

Oh I just love the vine stamped in White! Beautiful card. :)

Rita said...

Wow this card is STUNNING! Your an enabler girl, I luv this stamp set now that I see it on a card & now it looks I will have to save my pennies to get this one with my next order.