Friday 15 January 2010

Lots of Hearts Valentine Card

Good day, everyone! I can't believe it is Friday already! Time sure fly this week.

What do you think of this card? Not my normal layout. I punched the 5 hearts out with the Full Heart punch and ran the hearts through the Big Shot using the Petals a Plenty Embossing Folder. This embossing folder is not just for Christmas.

I fold the hearts in half, open them up and stick them to the card. I then added Dazzling Diamonds to the middle of each flowers on the hearts. Very pretty in person.

Thanks for stopping by!

Happy Stamping!
Deanna

Don't forget about the giveaway for a free tutorial! Click here for the details.

3 comments:

helen said...

The card is beautiful and the colors are lovely. Love the glitter.

Unknown said...

Wow, Deanna, beautiful card - lots of bling.

Rita said...

Fabulous valentine card Deanna! I luv the DP you used for the hearts & the making of the heart flower is so darn pretty...I luv it!!!