Monday 8 October 2012

Happy Thanksgiving!





Happy Thanksgiving to all my Canadian readers! Hope you are having a wonderful thanksgiving dinner with your family. Yummy turkey, mash potatoes, corn, sweet potatoes with marshmallow on the top...mmmm. Writing this is making me hungry. It wont be until 6 more hours before we get to eat our turkey dinner.

What are you thankful for this Thanksgiving? I'm thankful for a Saviour who died on the cross for my sin, my immediate family- a husband who cooks and works hard to provide for our family and not perfect but obedient kids, my extended family, friends, my blogger readers and many more. I can write a long list of things to be thankful for but I'll stop here. There are much to be thankful for.

Last week was crazy busy. I finally finished altering 11 skirts and dresses for a lady, finished the cards my sister requested a few months back and I go to school now. Ha, not the schooling you are thinking about. I don't homeschool my kids anymore but I help out at the Christian School they are attending about 2-3 days a week. No, I'm not a teacher either and glad I'm not. So lesser time for me to stamp these days. I do admire those who work everyday and still able to stamp and blog.

Thank you for stopping by today! Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

"O give thanks unto the Lord; for he is good: because his mercy endureth for ever."
Psalm 118:1

Deanna

No comments: