Tuesday 30 October 2012

Lovely Lolly Jars

Hello, stampers! Here is a picture of Estelle. Isn't she a cutie? I love the smile! I just want to thank Annette for allowing me to post this picture of her daughter.


A few months back I made some stationary for Annette. She took some pictures of the stuff I made for her. Here is a table of all the lovely lolly jars with the labels I made. I made the labels using the Apothecary Labels Framelits Die. Those jars of lolly looks so yummy.



Look at the yummy bomboniere in a little jar. The bomboniere has Estelle's name on it. How cool is that! This jar is smaller than the ones on the lolly buffet table and they were for the guests to take home.



Close up of one of the lolly jars on the lolly buffet table. Just beautiful!

Thank you for stopping by! Have a great day!

Deanna

No comments: